Ministry team is for you IF:
- You no longer want to just be ministered to & served, but want to minister to & serve others
- You don’t want to just be a believer, but want to be a follower/disciple and worker.
- You want accountability and ministry training to become like Jesus Christ.
Ministry Team MINISTRY Responsibilities:
- Regularly attend church worship services and youth group with an attitude of giving (being a positive influence & example) and growing (participation in worship).
- Be actively involved in ministry to believers and the spiritually lost (an other-centered, not self-centered heart). You are at YG events to Give as well as “get.”
- Attend Ministry Team meetings and special out-reach activities. You may miss one Ministry Team meeting a semester (with lenience for illness & death), but more than one reflects a lack of faithfulness.
Ministry Team PERSONAL Responsibilities:
- Regular quiet time…becoming a disciple by applying God’s Word to your life.
- Be growing in heart attitudes of those AFTR more: Available, Faithful, Teachable, Responsive
- Seek/pursue God first, making your relationship with Him your first priority above all else (sports, job, school, friends, opposite gender, etc..).