WORSHIP 9 AM • CLASS 10:15 AM
At Bellevue you can expect friendly people, thoughtful worship,
and gospel-centered preaching. You will be encouraged
and challenged. We would love for you to join us.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• Stay Home if You Have Any Symptoms, Have Been In Contact with Anyone Exhibiting Symptoms or are Considered Immunocompromised.
• Continue Following Mask & Social Distancing Guidelines
• Wash Your Hands Regularly & Use Hand Sanitizer
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
• Socially Distant Seating in the Auditorium & Fellowship Hall
• Hand Sanitizer Available Throughout The Building
• Split Rooms with Masks Required & Masks Flexible
• Increased Cleaning in High Touch Areas
We have a special area designated for guests to park by the main entrance outside the covered drive-through. As you come in, you will be welcomed by some of our church family. They will direct you to our worship area.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Whatever you feel is appropriate. While you will see people in suits and ties, many are casually dressed. Our focus is not on who wears what, but that people connect and grow in faith.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
There is an attended nursery available during our worship services and Bible classes. You're welcome to pick up a quiet bag to help occupy your kids if needed during worship. We provide safe and engaging class environments for ages 12 months old - 5th grade.
WHAT HAPPENS IN WORSHIP?
Each Sunday we come together for singing, prayer, sharing the Lord's Supper, giving financially, and hearing a biblical message. Our intention is to glorify God and build up each other.